INDIA HERITAGE FOUNDATION BOSTON
India Heritage Foundation Boston is a spiritual, cultural and education center inspired by the teachings of His Divine Grace A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada. We aim to provide an opportunity for people in general to lead a life of happiness, peace of mind and good health.
At India Heritage Foundation we aim to serve the following objectives
(1) To systematically propagate spiritual knowledge to society at large and to educate all peoples in the techniques of spiritual life in order to check the imbalance of values in life and to achieve real unity and peace in the world.
(2) To propagate a consciousness of Krishna as it is revealed in the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad Bhagavatam.
(3) To bring the members of the Society together with each other and nearer to Krishna, the prime entity, and thus to develop the idea, within the members, and humanity, at large, that each soul is part and parcel of the quality of Godhead (Krishna).
(4) To teach and encourage the Sankirtan movement of congregational chanting of the holy name of God as revealed in the teachings of Lord Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
(5) To erect for the members, and for society at large, a holy place of transcendental pastimes, dedicated to the personality of Krishna.
(6) To bring the members closer together for the purpose of teaching a simpler and more natural way of life.
(7) With a view towards achieving the aforementioned purposes, to publish and distribute periodicals, magazines, books and other writings.
We have been undertaking various community building activities which serve the local communities. As part of some of our initiatives, we have been providing free meals to students at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and in various local communities of the Greater Boston Area. Furthermore, we have been offering various spiritual education programs to the members of both local and global communities helping individuals grow spiritually, We also hope to start new projects which would further enrich the Greater Boston area and beyond with an opportunity to access spiritual education and spiritual practices to lead a better life and make a better world.